This legal notice governs the use of the website www.bloodcellbarcelona.com, owned by HEMATOLOGÍA, ONCOLOGÍA Y TROMBOSIS, S.L (hereinafter BLOOD CELL BARCELONA).
Browsing the BLOOD CELL BARCELONA website gives you the status of USER thereof and implies full and unreserved agreement with each and every one of the conditions set forth in this legal notice, with the warning that the said conditions may be altered without prior notice by BLOOD CELL BARCELONA, in which case such alterations will be published and announced as promptly as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read the following carefully should you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
Moreover, the user undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic practices and this Legal Notice, and will be liable to BLOOD CELL BARCELONA or any third parties for any damages that might be caused as a consequence of any infringement of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is explicitly prohibited, and BLOOD CELL BARCELONA may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
BLOOD CELL BARCELONA, in accordance with the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act, Law 34/2002 of 11th July 2002, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: HEMATOLOGÍA, ONCOLOGÍA Y TROMBOSIS, S.L
- Its trade name is: BLOOD CELL BARCELONA
Its tax no. is: B-64671860
Its place of business is at: Diputación, 79 entresuelo 1, 08015 Barcelona
- It is entered in the BARCELONA Companies Register, in Volume 40334, Folio 0011, General Section, Sheet/Dup. 364204 Province B 1st entry Document: 01 Memorandum of Association
To communicate with us, we place at your disposal different means of contact, as listed below:
- Tel.: 932274778
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and BLOOD CELL BARCELONA are considered effective to all intents and purposes when given using any of the means listed above.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely available to access. However, BLOOD CELL BARCELONA may make use of some of the services offered on its website conditional upon first completing the pertinent form.
The user guarantees the truthfulness and currency of all the data they supply to BLOOD CELL BARCELONA and take sole responsibility for any false or inaccurate statements they may make.
The user undertakes explicitly to make proper use of the contents and services provided by BLOOD CELL BARCELONA and not to use them for the following purposes, among others:
- Disseminating content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, pro-terrorist or in general contrary to the law or public order.
- Placing computer viruses on the net or taking actions likely to alter, destroy, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems owned by BLOOD CELL BARCELONA or third parties; or obstructing access to the website and its services by other users through the massive use of the computer resources through which BLOOD CELL BARCELONA provides its services.
- Trying to access other users' email accounts or restricted areas of computer systems belonging to BLOOD CELL BARCELONA or other third parties and, where relevant, extracting information.
- Infringing intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as infringing the confidentiality of information belonging to BLOOD CELL BARCELONA or to third parties.
- Appropriating the identity of any other user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, supplying or any other form of public revelation, transforming or altering the content except with authorisation by the owner of the pertinent rights or where it is legally permitted.
- Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind or communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior application or consent.
All content on the website, including text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology or software, as well as its graphic design and source code, form a work that is the property of BLOOD CELL BARCELONA, and exploitation rights cannot be considered granted to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and, where necessary, make authorised private copies providing the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on servers connected to networks, or subject to exploitation of any kind.
Furthermore, all trademarks, trade names and distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of BLOOD CELL BARCELONA, and use or access thereto does not confer any right whatsoever in respect of them on the user.
All distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents or any other action not explicitly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
Under no circumstances does establishing a hyperlink imply any relationship between BLOOD CELL BARCELONA and the owner of the website linked to, or any agreement or approval on the part of BLOOD CELL BARCELONA of its contents or services.
BLOOD CELL BARCELONA takes no liability for any use users might make of the materials made available on this website, or for any actions they might take on the basis thereof.
3.1 DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY FOR ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and merely for information purposes. Access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor is the exhaustiveness, correctness, validity or currency of the said content, or its suitability or use for any specific purpose.
BLOOD CELL BARCELONA declines, as far as the law permits, any liability for damages of whatever kind arising from:
- It being impossible to access the website or any lack of truth, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or currency in the content, as well as the existence of flaws or defects of any kind in the content sent, disseminated, stored or made available which the user may have accessed through the website or the services offered on it.
- The presence of virus or other elements in the contents that might cause disruption to users' computer systems, electronic documents or data.
- Infringement of laws, good faith, public order, traffic conventions and this legal notice as a consequence of misuse of the website. In particular, and by way of example, BLOOD CELL BARCELONA accepts no liability for actions of third parties that infringe rights in respect of intellectual and industrial property, business secrecy, reputation, personal and family privacy and one's own image, as well as regulations in the field of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Furthermore, BLOOD CELL BARCELONA declines any liability in relation to information not on this website and not directly controlled by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is solely to inform the user of the existence of other sources that might expand on the content offered on this website. BLOOD CELL BARCELONA neither guarantees nor takes responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the websites it links to; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend visiting them, so therefore nor is it liable for the results obtained. BLOOD CELL BARCELONA takes no responsibility for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
3.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
Should any user or third party consider that facts or circumstances exist that prove that the use of any content and/or any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through this website are illicit, they must notify BLOOD CELL BARCELONA, duly identifying themselves and specifying the supposed infringements.
The administrative information supplied through the website does not replace legal announcements of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and documents that must be published formally in official journals, which represent the only medium offering proof of their authenticity and content. The information available on this website must be taken as a guide without any claim to legal validity.
When we require information from you, we will always explicitly ask you to supply it voluntarily. The data collected through the data-gathering forms on this website or by other means will be added to a file of personal data duly entered in the General Data Protection Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, under the responsibility of HEMATOLOGÍA, ONCOLOGÍA Y TROMBOSIS, S.L (hereinafter: BLOOD CELL BARCELONA). This entity will treat the data in confidence and solely for the purpose of offering the services requested, with all the legal and security guarantees stipulated by the Spanish data protection act, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December 1999, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December 2007 and the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act, Law 34/2002 of 11th July 2002.
BLOOD CELL BARCELONA will not transfer or share the data with third parties without your explicit consent.
Moreover, BLOOD CELL BARCELONA, will delete or correct the data if they prove inaccurate, incomplete or have ceased to be necessary or relevant to their purpose, in accordance with the stipulations of the Spanish data protection act, Organic Law 15/1999 of 13th December 1999.
The user may revoke their consent and exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancelation and opposition by writing to this end to the following address: BLOOD CELL BARCELONA, Diputación, 79 entresuelo 1, 08015 Barcelona, duly identifying themselves and explicitly specifying the particular right they wish to exercise.
BLOOD CELL BARCELONA adopts the appropriate levels of security as required by the above-mentioned Organic Law 15/1999 and other applicable regulations. However, it cannot guarantee the absolute invulnerability of its systems, and therefore assumes no liability for any damages arising from any disruptions to the user's computer systems, electronic documents or files that may be caused by third parties.
Should the user choose to leave our website by following links to a website not belonging to our organisation, BLOOD CELL BARCELONA will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or for any cookies they may store on the user's computer.
Our policy with respect to email consists of sending only communications you have asked to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages by email, the said messages offer you the option of cancelling and refusing to receive them, in accordance with the stipulations of Title III, article 22 of the Information Society Services and E-Commerce Act, Law 34/2002.